After the conference the participants will be given the certificates of the participant 5-8 November 2013 at the II International Scientific and Educational Forum “Human being, family and society: history and prospects of development” there was the conference on «International experience of education and socialization of children and adults with autism» initiated by the V.P. Astafiev Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University.
- open lectures
- film display
- master-classes from the best domestic and foreign specialists
Dr. Olga Bogdashina – autism consultant from the European Institute of children’s development and psychology (Great Britain); Dr. Manuel Casanova (the USA), professor of psychiatry Готфрида и Гизели Колб, vice-chairman of the research department of psychiatry of University of Louisville; Gerardo Herrera (Spain) director of laboratory on autism of University of Valencia; Richard Hayhow (Great Britain) director of the theatre for children with disabilities of health.
STATES-PARTICIPANTS: Russia, Great Britain, the USA, Spain, Canada.
526 people visited the conference during the three days.
- the International scientific and practical conference
- thematic issue on autism in electronic periodical Siberian Journal Of Special Education
- projects of The International Autism Institute: “IT technologies for children with autism”, “Creative studio for children with autism”, “Medical aspects of research of autism”, “Modern innovative technologies of educating and socialization of children and adults with autism”, “Psychological and pedagogical research and support of children and adults with autism” began working
- scientific and methodical school “Psychological, pedagogical and social support of children and adults with autism”
Master class of Gerardo HerreraView images »
Master class of Richard HayhowView images »
The official opening of the IAIView images »